The Center for Children and Women - Memorial Day Holiday Closure
The Center for Children and Women will be closed Monday, May 29th, in observance of the Memorial Day holiday. If you need medical care or prescription refills during our absence, please contact us at 832-828-1005. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, May 30th.
Wishing you a safe and happy Holiday!
Policy Update - Unaccompanied Minors and Verbal Consent
Starting on January 2023. Minors that do not come with a legal parent or guardian must get verbal approval to receive care.
A parent or guardian must be at the first visit to complete forms. For each visit after, the parent or guardian can call from then on. Parents must speak with the care team for medical related questions.
The Center for Children and Women
We put your family at The Center of care.
Our patients are important. We know that you are busy and that raising kids is difficult. So, we created The Center for Children and Women. It is a new kind of medical facility designed to put everything in one place. It offers state-of-the-art health-care services. And, it’s only for Texas Children's Health Plan members.
The Center for Children and Women offers you safe and convenient ways to see your doctor. In-person and telehealth (phone or video) appointments are available.
Everything you need in one place.
- Checkups—If you are looking for a main doctor or need a routine check up, we have what you need.
- Eye tests, screenings, prescriptions—Your vision is very important to our on-site eye doctors.
- Teeth cleaning, cavities—Our dentists offer a full range of services to keep your mouth healthy.
- Pregnant? Be sure to start early. Visit our OB doctors to ensure the best care for you and your baby.
- Women's Health—We offer gynecological health care for women at every stage of life.
- Need lab tests? You will appreciate the convenience of our in-house labs and x-rays.
- Need medicines? There is a pharmacy located in our facility with curbside pickup available.
- Speech Therapy—Focused, one-on-one therapy with a highly trained speech language specialist.