The Center for Children and Women
We put your family at The Center of care.
Our patients are important. We know that you are busy and that raising kids is difficult. So, we created The Center for Children and Women. It is a new kind of medical facility designed to put everything in one place. It offers state-of-the-art health-care services. And, it’s only for Texas Children's Health Plan members.
Open until 9 p.m. on weekdays.
Open 7 days a week, evenings, and weekends. And we welcome walk-in visits so that you can get the health care you need, on your own time.
Everything you need in one place.
- Checkups—If you are looking for a main doctor or need a routine check up, we have what you need.
- Eye tests, screenings, prescriptions—Your vision is very important to our on-site eye doctors.
- Teeth cleaning, cavities—Our dentists offer a full range of services to keep your mouth healthy.
- Pregnant? Be sure to start early. Visit our OB doctors to ensure the best care for you and your baby.
- Women's Health—We offer gynecological health care for women at every stage of life.
- Need lab tests? You will appreciate the convenience of our in-house labs and x-rays.
- Need medicines? There is a pharmacy located in our facility.
- Speech Therapy—Focused, one-on-one therapy with a highly trained speech language specialist.