You have access to medical records associated with The Center for Children and Women, Texas Children's Hospital, and Texas Children's Pavillion for Women.
MyChart features make it easy for you to:
Download the App
MyChart is also available as an app for most smartphones. Download and run the application on your device and then select The Center for Children and Women as your provider.
- Schedule pediatric appointments online
- Request, confirm and cancel appointments
- Access details for upcoming appointments, including driving directions and contact information
Communicate with Your Health Team
- Email non-urgent medical questions and clinical photos to your provider
- Request prescription renewals online
- Conveniently complete medical questionnaires prior to appointments
- Pay your bill
- Create payment plans
- Update insurance and demographics information
- Review your appointment history, chronic illnesses, medical and surgical history, allergies, medications, and visit and admissions summaries
- View and print test results, immunization records, and growth charts
- Request and receive information releases of the patient's medical record
If you have not yet enrolled in MyChart, signing up is simple:
- Ask the staff at the reception desk to activate you on the spot.
- Please note that an activation form must be completed for children up to 18 years old. You will receive an email or text with your access code and instructions.
- If you are a patient 18 years or older, please request a MyChart access code here.
Activate Your Account
- If you already have an activation code, enter it on this page to activate your MyChart account.