All visits will allow one visitor, parent, or primary caregiver over the age of 18.
- To help protect our patients and staff – if at all possible – we ask that you not bring siblings, children or other visitors younger than 18 years of age.
- There is no childcare available at any of our locations. Additionally, all patients and caregivers will be subject to screening (exposure and symptom questions and a temperature check) upon arrival.
- Any ill caregiver may be asked to leave.
What if I have questions?
If you feel you or your loved ones have been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please do one of the following:
- Call your Primary Care Provider directly
- See an online provider now through Texas Children’s Anywhere Care with a smartphone, tablet, or computer. The online visits are a covered benefit for Texas Children’s Health Plan members.
- Call our 24 hour nurse help line at 1-800-686-3831 or TDD 1-800-735-2989