The Center for Children and Women now provides health and family planning services to women - at no cost - through the Healthy Texas Women program.
If eligible, you can begin getting services right away at one of our convenient locations in Houston. We are open weeknights until 7pm and Saturdays until 3pm.
What is covered?
- Contraception (birth control)
- Women’s health exams
- Pregnancy testing
- Pre-pregnancy advice and screenings
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- Diabetes screening and treatment
- Mental health screenings and treatment
- Breast and cervical cancer screenings
- And more!
Who is eligible?
Women ages 15 to 44 who are:
- A US citizen or legal immigrant
- A resident of Texas
- Not pregnant
- Not enrolled in health insurance
- Earn less than 200% of the federal poverty level (see family income requirements below):
(200% Federal Poverty Level)
Women ages 15 to 17 will need the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Want to apply?